Wednesday 28 September 2016

Soul Power for young mothers

Hullo again and welcome to my blog.

Recently I spent time with my daughter who lives interstate. I spent 5 days with her... getting up at 6 a.m. (that's a reasonable time for most young families!!) and working non stop all day helping with two small children - my grandchildren, aged 3yrs and 8 months!!

It was another interesting learning experience. I came away feeling such a desire to help young mothers and children through the very exhausting, often difficult early years of child rearing.

So Im thinking about how I can serve you today if you have young children.

If you have young children then you know what Im talking about. Older brother loves baby sister, but also doesnt!!!! Also expresses not such pleasant behaviour. Can you leave the children alone to go to the toilet?? No, not really!!

So much more I could say, but here's a simple aid to peace in the home.

Go to LovePeaceHarmonyMovement.org and download the beautiful CD of Love Peace and Harmony. Play the Cd in your home 24/7 - it can be on low setting or even silent.

Give it a go. It could help you to remain calm amidst the storm of daily life. It could help your little ones to be the same.

Sending my greatest love to you and blessings for a little easier ride, with this one simple tool. Let me know how you go with this.

Love you,
Julia
Soul Healer/Teacher
Divine Direct Soul Communicator
Soul Artist
Quan Yin Lineage Holder with Master Zhi Gang Sha.
Tao Calligraphy Healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment