Sunday 9 July 2017

Have you ever been to a spiritual retreat?

Have you ever been to a spiritual retreat?

If you havent you may wonder what happens there, if you have you may think "I know what that's all about!:

However, every tradition is different. I studied with Shri Sathya Sai Baba for over 30 years and went to India a number of times to sit in the heat, the sand, the heart of India. It was a blessed time.

Now I follow my next teacher, Master Zhi Gang Sha and have for the last 7 years.  This week his principal disciple, Master Maya Mackie is coming to Australia.

What to expect at this kind of retreat?  You can expect to be purified, to have y our heart opened further, to be given profound teachings about the Path - the spiritual journey.

This is going to be a very sacred time. You are welcome to join. Everyone is welcome to join. There are some complimentary events and some for a few dollars as well as the main Retreat : Celebration of Love. Below is a flyer for you to peruse. These teachings and practices are more powerful than anything else I have ever done (over quite a long period of time - 42 years to be exact!!!!)... please feel free to email me if you would like to chat: juliamary3396815@gmail.com.


For more information about these events please see phone number at the bottom of this flyer.

Much love to you all.
I will be at these events and will not post here again until my return from Sydney

Julia Smaistrla
Soul Teacher
Soul Communicator
Tao Calligraphy practitioner
Quan Yin Lineage Holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment