Friday 7 July 2017

Hello again. welcome to Living a Soulful Life with Julia.

Have you ever woken up in the morning and felt negative thoughts coming in straight away?

I certainly have. What to do? It doesn't feel good, right?

Well this is what I received today....

Hopefully you have some book in your house that is spiritual, written by a high level Master? 

It could be you dont have such a book. You could go to the internet and look up Great Quotes, or famous quotes, or something like that. 
Personally i have always had spiritual books on my book shelf since I was about 25, that's not counting the Bible when I was a child.

Anyway if you can ... grab a book... open to any page and start reading. Find one or two sentences that really strike home. Write them out. Think : how can i use this to transform my thinking now? How can I use this in my daily life today?

Today I picked up a book by my spiritual teacher, Master Zhi Gang Sha, and opened it to a page that was talking about blockages in our lives, where things dont flow smoothly, this could be anywhere in your life, it could be finances, relationships, health, business, career, your spiritual journey and more. Master Sha says that everything has a soul, even your business or finances. 

So we can clear blockages. How? Through asking for forgiveness for the mistakes we've made that are now causing these blockages in our lives.

So say you wake up feeling cranky with your partner? Why does he sleep so long, why doesnt he do the dishes, etc etc. You know how the mind is, it likes to grab at the negative. So we can do this:

Lets do this practice together - this is a practical approach to daily life, im not just interested in the theory... we need to DO something.
Here we go:

Say Dear Soul of my relationship with my partner (friend, family member, business colleague etc.)
I love you, Please forgive me, I forgive you. Let us bring Love Peace and Harmony between us. thank you.

Then we can sing: I love you, you love me
I forgive you, you forgive me
Bring love peace and harmony
Bring love peace and harmony.

Sing or say this over and over (any melody you like)
Until you feel more peaceful, more loving towards the person.

It sounds too simple? Want to do years of therapy?  Feel free. For me this practice
works every time and slowly I am transforming myself, my thinking... which is all we can do... we cant transform other people (although they will feel better because you are having positive thoughts about them and that has an effect on them)

Try it, see for yourself. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment